Here's the proto of the new BugCrusher -- the Micro -- Super Simple, Super Effective!
- One knob adjustment of Rate - from fizzly highs to gurgling lows
- Zero gain/loss - your signal strength is the same going in as going out, so there's no need for level controls
- Ideal for low level or line level operation - use for guitar/bass or as a mixer send (also, the I/O is in phase, so you can easily mix the dry signal back in with the effected signal)
- Compact size - only 120 x 65 x 40mm (that's about the size of MXR pedals)
- Silent electronic true bypass with strong stomp switch
- 9v operation - internal battery or standard DC socket