Here's a few recent snippets of sound from the bug modules. These are presented pretty much warts-and-all -> live takes recorded straight in pure MONO (!) either with a mic straight in front of an amp or direct to a soundcard - no effects..
- this involves a bunch of clock divisions, driving three Osc chains (no keyboard pitching here)
- three VCOs, tuned manually and then modulate with direct clock signals
- going through three LoPassGates controlled by three simple Envs which have different clock divsions..
- a bit of wobble tuning in there!
- a rhythmic one where a trigger seq plays throughout and extra clock divisions build on top
- a bit of an extendo, but the rhythmics become very bouncy towards the end.
- a short burst from an elongated take using only a few modules (6frac width, hence the title)
- there's no traditional VCOs in there, feedback variations causes the rhythms to shift and bounce
(you can click the mp3 label below to find other bug modular tracks)
New blog online
8 years ago