Further details added 3rd Jan 09:::
This is a new FrackRack case that I have designed and had fabricated locally in Bristol.
The design has several strengths including:
- space for eleven frac-widths -> little space wasted in rack-ears
- modules fixed with M3 bolts + integrated captive nuts for strength yet easy removal
- detachable rack-ears leaving a 16.6" wide 'box' which can easily be grouped into larger systems
- integrated power bus bar with 12 x 0.1" power headers and 10 x 0.156"
- sturdy 3-pin locking power entry on rear-panel
- only 4" deep! Very compact (though unsuitable for many deeper frac modules...)
- extremely rugged -> made of 0.05" black painted steel + 0.125" for rack-ears
- overall dimensions without rack ears -> 16.6" wide, 5.25" tall (3-u), 4" deep
More details as to (my) usage and availability coming soon!