Bumper excitements for post #100!Three things to share as I prepare for a week in Berlin.
1) A recording of a practice:
2) Custom bags for the 2Frame Shallow setups:
Tomorrow I will be finding out whether Easyjet really do let you take on musical instruments like this. Fingers crossed!
The cases are soft and well padded, with a big pocket on the front for PSU / cables / panties.
Carry handles + a shoulder strap.
Dark blue - not quite BugBlue, but hey..
3) Not one, but TWO shows (in Berlin):
- Friday 7th Oct at K77 - http://auxxx.blogspot.com/2011/09/bugs-im-berlin.html
- Saturday 8th Oct at .... (name to follow!) ... - the show will be in Wedding, I think on Prinzenallee - nearest subway is Pankstrasse.
This will be another relatively low-key affair with demo, talking and playing with my friend Jayrope - http://www.kliklak.net/
I think it is also being billed as "Miracle Research Association #3"
I'll update details once I hear more.
I'll be treating both of these shows as fun explorations and demonstrations - hopefully a great chance to meet some new people and have a good play. Do come along if you are around.